maandag 30 april 2012

Birthday in Cambodia!!

On the 11the of April it was my 22th birthday and it was one of the best birthday's I've ever had!!
In the morning a little bit working at the RTTC :) and eating chocolates with the colleagues who where working at the RTTC that day.
Around 4pm we went to Phnom Penh office for the Khmer New Year party (and for me also a little bit my birthday party ;)
Everybody was there, there was very good food, good music and a very good atmosphere!
Even Elien and Karlien where there, and they gave me a lovely present! Thank you!!
I also got a nice present from the VVOB and they have sung for me!






Very good food!!

Chocolademousse!





Playing Ninja!!
It's so much fun to have your birthday in an other country! After the VVOB party we went out for some drinks and I also met my other friends! On thursday I had a "second birthday", because I went for dinner with my friends from Phnom Penh and it was again very nice and I've got some lovely presents!
Thank you all for such a wonderful birthday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten