zaterdag 3 maart 2012

"The big breathing game"

This week was the last week that I have to work together with my Biology students. :( too bad because I really like them. But we will still see each other a lot at the RTTC.
For the last week of teaching we wanted to prepare something 'special'.
So we decided to make a big repeating game about the lessons they seen the last four weeks.





The students made the questions and on Monday afternoon we made the game board. Making the game board was more work that we thought, but we did it.















On Tuesday we did the try out the game and it went very well! We had a lot of public :)














Wednesday and Thursday we played the game with the pupils in grade 8 and it was a real succes!






















The pupils, my students and I were extremely satisfied!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten