dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Dissection of the kidney

Last Friday, the second of March I had to give my first Biology lesson. I decided to do the dissection of the kidney. A dissection is always fun :)
On Wednesday I was sure that I would have enough kidneys to do my lesson, so I don't had to prepare another lesson... luckily...
I was a little bit nervous, but I had already given this lesson last year when some Cambodian teachers and students came to Belgium. Still it was a new group and a new environment.

After a short introduction of myself, the lesson was launched. Everything went very well and of course the dissection part was the most fun for the students.  The feedback that I got from the students was very enthusiastic. Sometimes I forget that the things that I say have to be translated. I have to take more breaks so everything can be translated correctly. PS. Thanks to Virak for all of the translations! :) 



Also stefaan was satisfied with my lesson. They even going to enter the dissection of the kidney during the biology workshop in the week of March 12.  












So I think I should be proud of my lesson!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten