donderdag 29 maart 2012

Last observation afternoon in Kampong Kantuot

Yesterday, was the last afternoon that my Physics students had to teach in Kampong Kantuot. So for me the last time that I had to observe them :(
The plan was to play some games with the pupils, because it's almost holiday, so not so many lessons anymore.
I completely agree with this plan! :)
But ...
When we arrived at the school at 1 o'clock, there were no pupils. Maybe five in total. So we were there with almost 10 student teachers and without any pupils ...
Empty school
So instead of playing games with the pupils, the student teachers started to do some administration work and I walked arround a bit with my Physics students in the school garden.
After that I've got some free Khmer lessons from in total I think five student teachers :)
I really love the language, but it's so difficult ...

After all the Khmer it was time for some photo shoots :) We took some nice pictures!
In the school garden
And off course the five pupils who were at school had to be in the picture :)

Start of the photo shoot :)
I think it was almost 15:00 pm when the students decided to visit some pagoda's on the way back. That was a lovely idea of them! The first one that we visited was really so beautiful! I really liked the red color. In the second place there were a lot of cute children playing and running around. It was lovely!

So the last observation afternoon in Kampong Kantuot turned out to be a very happy day, as my students would say! :) 







The only five pupils at school :)

My lovely Physics students


Visiting a beautiful pagoda

Me and Srey Keo Moeurn





I love this pagoda ;)


Happy day !








The cute kids


Thanks for the lovely afternoon!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Ziet er allemaal zo zot mooi uit!
    Verlang al om de verhalen dan beetje bij beetje te horen wanneer je terug bent ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen