dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Meeting practicum students


Yesterday I had the meetings with my practicum students. In the morning I went to Sereipheap high school to see the 4 students I have to work with for Biology. I think they are really great! Today I worked already 3 hours with them and it goes very well! They are creative and have some good ideas. They are also very friendly and polite. I think we will have a great time together.

Yesterday afternoon we went to meet my practicum students for Physics in Kampong Kantuot high school. They are also very nice. The practicum for Physics is starting next month. So first I have to work together with the Biology students and next month with the students for Physics. I'm looking forward to it!

After Kampong Kantuot we visited one of the poor schools around here, I would like to buy some school supplies, lab materials, ...  for this school with the money I collected from my cookies.

Together with the Biology students we did some nice work already! We made a model of the alveoli. It's ready to use in the first lessons tomorrow! Good luck!


 



1 opmerking:

  1. Wat leuk dat je ook naar Kampong Kantuot High School gaat!! Het is een eindje op de brommer, maar het is zeker de moeite waard :) Veel plezier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen