vrijdag 17 februari 2012

First lesson

Thursday, Februari 16th I had to give my first Physics lesson.
I prepared my lesson well, but still I was very nerveus the day before.
Luckily that evening I was able to skype with my mom, who calmed me, thanks mama! :)

Finally Thursday morning. Get up early, to be on time at school.
The first group that I had to teach was a group of 32 students, their subjects are Physics and Mathematics.
The second group was much smaller, only 15 students, they are studying Physics and Chemistry.

My lesson was about hydrostatic pressure. I had a lot of experiments in it and the students realy liked that.
The experiments where very easy, so they can also use them in their own lessons.

The experiment where they must blow into water and oil was very nice!



 My first experiment went well, so the nerves where already disappearing. One of my other experiments was the one with the tube and the card on. It was a long search to find the right tube, but by cutting some syringes, I managed to have the right tube :)




At the end of my two classes I had a good feeling. Also Stefaan, Sokhany and the students were satisfied.
So finally the nerves were not necessary...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten